I worked for Giffords Circus for 4 years as a builder, general maintenance technician and performer.
During this time my various tasks were :
- Building of several wooden caravans for Circus Artists to live in.
- Construction of a woodworking workshop
- Construction of the sets for the shows
- Construction of a mezzanine in the main storage barn
- Chassis building for the new caravans
- Refurbishing a tipper trailer
- Building a metal framed conservatory
- Welding garden railings and plant beds with the landscaping crew
- Fit all the caravans with fusebox, sockets and lights
- Responsible for power distribution on tour
- Light rigger in the big top
- sound rigger on stage for the band
Here are videos of the 3 shows I performed in as a musician and clown
and War and Peace :